The Best Selection of Collapsible Pet Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Order of Collapsible Pet Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your dog. Some dogs devour too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl options. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the various sizes and shapes, permitting you to tailor the puppy bowl to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish include these bowls being simple to clean, resist germs, and can usually be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Some of the advantages consist of normally having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are incredibly sturdy; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in special color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling pet bowls are usually collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Unleashed in New London, NH. We stock numerous dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (603) 526-2088 to learn more!
My tiny little dachshund, only 4 months, has been through the ringer. She overcame parvo, worms, and parasites, but she still wasn’t right and clearly wasn’t feeling good either. I was given the run around by many people, even the vet, and no one was really giving me the time or the care to help my little Penny. She was losing weight, not eating anything, and her anxious demeanor was taxing on both of us. I was at my wits-end and so was Penny before I called Unleashed.
I explained everything to Penny (the owner... also kismet, both puppy and owner sharing the same name...) and she knew exactly what to do. She was caring, but more than anything extremely knowledgeable and confident about Penny’s condition and the food regimen she suggested in order to get her better once and for all. It was exactly what both Penny (puppy) and I needed, because everyone else was inexperienced, wishy-washy, or didn’t care.
Now two days, after following the regime Penny gave us, my puppy is eating everything I give her and is excited about it. She has put on 5 ounces in two days, which is incredible, since she only weighs 4lbs, and her demeanor has completely changed. She is calm and a pleasure to be with. I cannot say enough good things about Penny and her wonderful staff at Unleashed! You helped us when no else would. When NO ONE else could!!
Many MANY thanks, Jessica & Penny
I mostly love the sunsets here at University Hights 4 photos on 3 different nights. I also love the staff here they are all very helpful.!
we've been using Unleashed in New London New Hampshire for years. Always friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the needs of our dogs but make us and dogs always feel comfortable. Well stocked with all my dogs wants and needs. Thank you all at Unleashed.
Love this store for my pups treats, toys, even clothing and grooming
Abbey went above and beyond to help us understand our dog, Layla’s new food allergy. She asked detailed questions about her diet, play and behaviors and Abbey quickly knew the steps we should take to help her feel better. She shared different ideas and financial routes we could take as well. Abbey actually taught us things about Layla, that our vet didn’t. Layla also loves her new lamb and treats from Unleashed! Thanks Unleashed Team!